title="Pamber Parish Council in Hampshire"> Site A-Z  

News  »  Council policy on anti-social behaviour

   Council policy on anti-social behaviour     15 March, 2018

There have been a number of recent incidents of anti-social behaviour in the Parish, please remember that the Police can only act if these incidents are reported.  The Parish Council strongly encourage all residents to report such incidents to the police via 101, or 999 in an emergency.   Do not assume that someone else might have reported it, or even if you know someone else has reported it, if you've seen something, report it.  

Thank you.

[+ go back...]